Sunday, July 22, 2012

Stamp-a-Faire Limited Supply Challenge



Cards were made for Stamp-a-Faire Limited Supply Challenge.  The top card (which I can't seem to turn around) was based on Ashley Cannon Newell's card.  I used stamps from Half and Half and Simple Sunflowers, totally changed up the colors.  The second was a pretty close lift of Betsy Veldman's card although I used stamps from Day Dreamer and used the Fillable Frames #10 die for my window.  The 3rd card was a copy of Nichole's  original card but I used Simple Sunflower stamps for my flowers and my sentiment is from the Half and Half set.  Link to the challenge with tutorials can be found here:

http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2012/07/stamp-a-faire-limited-supply-challenge.html

1 comment:

  1. Love the cards Debbie and the buttons on the Joy card are really cute!

    ReplyDelete