Sunday, May 27, 2012


Why do these blog sites have to continually change their format?  And why is my picture sideways with no option to rotate?  GRRRR.  I can only hope someone can see and enjoy my posts now!  At any rate, here are some cards I made for Card Cupids, they will be donated to children and young adults with serious illnesses, in shelters, etc.  The blue/black/ white cards I submitted for a challenge on the storyteller's board, a neat way to think of some new ideas.  The cow I actually made 3 of, this is my first project with my new County Fair cartridge, he is super cute.  I went back later and added glossy accents to the bell around their necks, added a nice touch.

1 comment:

  1. These are super cute!!! Why only 3........isn't 10 your magic number? Hope you are having a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete